An open day, a neighbourhood street party or an open-air concert: as the organiser of a commercial event you want to ensure that you enjoy insurance cover in the event of property damage and personal injury to third parties. This unique event insurance that you can conclude online means that there's nothing standing in the way of a great event – except perhaps the weather.
Online event insurance – the basics
For clubs and associations
- that don't have business liability insurance and organise events that are attended by their members as well as by their members' relatives or guests.
- who organise events and whose personal liability insurance does not provide cover for commercial events.
- who organise an event with third parties. If you organise an event with a third party, property damage and personal injury to third parties are no longer covered by your personal liability insurance.
Event insurance covers third-party claims for compensation for personal injury and property damage that occurred at the event (set-up and clean-up work is included free of charge).
The following types of cover can be added to the basic version of this insurance on request:
- Temporary stands
- Temporary standing ramps
- Festival pavilions and tents
- Refreshments stands
Supplementary insurance covers claims for compensation from participants (for property damage and personal injury).
- Generali is the only company in Switzerland that allows you to conclude event insurance online: The insurance can be taken out online with just a few clicks.
- The insurance can be concluded for a specific event for a maximum of four days. There is no annual premium.
- Event insurance is a modular solution. Individual supplementary cover for stands or festival pavilions, etc., can be added to the basic version of this insurance.
- Preparatory work and clearing up afterwards are automatically covered at no extra cost.
- Good value for money