close CLOSE
Change name or marital status

We require the following documents in order to make these changes: 

  • Official document: An official marriage, divorce, change of name or adoption certificate
  • Current official identification document with your signature: passport, ID card or similar

You can attach the documents here electronically or send them to us by post.

My marital status has changed due to the following circumstances:



Old details



New information


Please wait...

Your form is being submitted.