close CLOSE
International insurance card

Are you going abroad?

We will be happy to send you your insurance card by post. The international insurance card (green card) confirms that you have third-party liability insurance for your vehicle. You can find more information in our FAQ.

Do you also need a European Accident Statement? You can order both documents here.