The career start for graduates
The Graduate Program Switzerland (GPS) is an ideal way to get into the variety-filled world of an international insurance company. You will spend your 18 months as a trainee working in different divisions of our company. You will develop yourself and your skills and be stimulated by the experience you gain on your way to being an expert and a manager. The GPS demands a great deal of flexibility combined with the decisiveness required to opt for a particular field of work.
What do we have in store for you?
We demand a lot of our trainees: They need to be nurtured and stretched, specially in those areas for which they have a talent. The aim is that the GPS should lead to an attractive permanent post in the specialised area in which you started your training.
To make sure you get a good overview, you'll go through several placements in different specialised areas, during which you'll gain valuable knowledge. These placements will be in German-speaking and Western Switzerland as well as elsewhere in Europe. You'll be guided throughout the program by an experienced mentor. You'll also complete training modules in order to gain specific skills. At the end of the Graduate Program, you'll join with other trainees in starting a strategic project that you'll work implement and complete together independently of anyone else.
Show us your talents. We look forward to hearing from you.
GPS – an overview
- Insights into a variety of business areas
- Work for Generali in Switzerland and abroad
- Demanding tasks and projects to build more practical know-how
- Backed up by seminars, short placements with the field service and claims department, workshops, and mentoring
- Complete the program, and there's an attractive permanent post in the originally planned specialised area waiting for you
GPS in detail
Your way into a career
Have you been won over by our Graduate Program? Do you find the world of international insurance exciting? Are you ready for a career with Generali? Then perhaps you'll soon be one of our new trainees.
You're one of those people who want to get things started and moving. You've got yourself a Bachelor's degree with above-average grades. You've already got some practical experience, gained from internships, part-time work and involvement in activities outside school.
And what makes you stand out is:
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Lots of ambition and willingness to work hard
- Confident manner and strong communication skills
- Enthusiasm for team work and networking
- Flexibility and mobility
- Language skills: Fluent German and French, English to business level (other European languages are an advantage)
Start your career
If you are interested please contact:
Specialist Talent Management