Generali car insurance offers top service quality. The Swiss Institute for Quality Tests (SIQT) confirmed what many customers have long known. The results are convincing: third place overall and highly ranked in the subcategories.
Generali's car insurance is a winner. In April, the Swiss Institute for Quality Tests (SIQT) recognized Generali's high-quality service. We would therefore like to extend a big thank-you to our customers: your constructive feedback helps us to continually improve our service quality.
Fourteen car insurers were assessed, with a focus on the areas of «customer service», «rates» and «transparency».
The key criteria:
- How capable and friendly are the customer service advisors?
- Which services does the customer receive?
- How are the conditions and rates defined? Are they transparent and clear?
- And: How user-friendly is the website?
High rankings and a «very good» for customer service
Generali scored top rankings both overall and in the individual subcategories:
- Third place overall with a 5.3 rating (good)
- Third place in the subcategory «customer service» with a 5.6 rating (very good)
- Fourth place in the subcategory «rates» with the a 5.2 rating (good)
- Fifth place in the subcategory «transparency» with a 5.2 rating (good)
Overview of Swiss Institute for Quality Tests
The Swiss Institute for Quality Tests (SIQT) is an independent research institute headquartered in Zurich. It carries out independent, objective tests of services and products, based on neutral criteria developed with the help of experts.