A convivial barbecue with mates is a great way to cheer on the national team. Planning your own live showing of the Euros? Get Generali event insurance, relax and enjoy the match.
All eyes will be on the ball when the whistle signals kick-off on 10 June. Getting together with friends for a barbecue in fine summer weather is the best way to cheer on the Swiss national team. Even if everything's perfectly planned, accidents can easily happen if emotions boil up during the excitement of Group A matches. Generali event insurance enables you, the host, to concentrate on the match. Even if people get hurt or property is damaged when the contest gets to fever pitch, you, as the organizer, are covered against third-party compensation claims.
The right cover for big or small events
With event cover, there's nothing to stop you enjoying the football. It is as suitable for private individuals as it is for clubs or associations. Events covered may last for up to four days, with an upper limit of 400 participants. People at a club-organized event need not be members of the club. Setting up and clearing up are of course included. The basic insurance can be extended to meet your needs.
Fun without worries: the benefits at a glance
- Simple and quick to conclude online in just a few minutes
- Flexible: Can be concluded for individual events only (so no annual premium)
- Modular: Basic cover can be extended for individual needs (e.g. extra cover for stands or festival pavilions)
- Cover package includes setting up and dismantling
- The perfect add-on if your business or personal liability insurance doesn't cover the event
Go online and ask for a personalized event insurance quote.