Get the most out of your holiday.
- Explore new terrain. Be inspired by foreign countries and cultures so that you can come back feeling re-energized.
- Take advantage of "bridging" days. If you combine your leave with bank holidays, you can extend your trip.
- Travel outside the peak season. That way you'll avoid crowded beaches and high prices.
- By booking early and comparing offers, you can save money. Then you'll have more spending money for activities and won't have to count every penny.
- Are you travelling somewhere exotic? Err on the side of caution and find out in advance what vaccinations you will need.
- Research your holiday destination before you leave. Think about which local highlights you don't want to miss and plan them into your itinerary.
- Do you have pets or plants that will need to be taken care of while you are away? Book a place at the kennels well in advance or ask your neighbour to water your plants.
- Don't forget! Be it your favourite outfit, medication or your passport – make a list of what you are going to bring with you to avoid any last-minute stress.
Even with the best preparations, unexpected events before you leave or after you get there can scupper all your plans. With the right travel insurance, you don't need to worry. Our comprehensive cover before and during your holiday allows you to completely relax and enjoy your time away to the full.